The 100th Post


ಅಪ್ಪ ಅಮ್ಮ First
Figher Next

When I first read this, I thought that it was "Fighter" with a T missing (many people whom I showed it to guessed the same way!) But what does a "Fighter Next" mean anyway? Any why would a cab driver talk about "Fighter"? It must be something else.

Then I wore my cab driver hat and wondered what they would compare with parents. Must be a girl. And then it hit me. "Figher" means "Figure", a street slang for a beautiful girl. Go figher! :)

P.S: When I started this blog, I did not know whether there were 100 slogans in Bangalore (that too in the limited routes I travel) or whether I would have the energy to continue for so long. But I am very happy to be posting my 100th post now!

Comments

Nuthan said…
You have crossed the centenary milestone.... Well done !! and do keep going ..it's fun to read your blog.
Diya said…
Congrats !!! Here's to a speedier double century :)